Welcome to the City of Prescott
If you are thinking about moving to Prescott, currently live in Prescott, or are just visiting, we hope you will find your experience memorable and enjoyable. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us.
Prescott is committed to pursuing the highest performance standards in our delivery of services and support. We will balance our cultural and historic past with managed growth, economic stewardship and environmental responsibility.
Working together toward reaching our common goals of delivering the best possible services, in the most effective and courteous manner, with the highest level of integrity, in order to enhance the quality of life for the Prescott community
- Integrity - We build our relationships on high ethical standards and uncompromising honesty and fairness. We believe this is the foundation of a successful organization.
- Respect - We strive for fair and equitable treatment in all our decisions, balancing compassion and reason.
- Commitment - We are dedicated to excellence, pride, and quality in our efforts and to teamwork and loyalty in our performance.
- Board of Review Objection form for Personal Property (PDF)
- Board of Review Objection form for Real Estate Property (PDF)
- Cigarette License Application (PDF)
- Citizen Application to serve on Board and Committees (PDF)
- Commercial Amplifier Permit Application (PDF)
- Employment Application (PDF)
- Employment Application for Fire and EMS (PDF)
- Golf Cart Application (PDF)
- Operator License (PDF)