• 2 cups table salt
• 1 gallon white vinegar (make sure it has 5 percent acidity)
• 8 drops liquid dishwashing soap, preferably Dawn
1. Mix this up in a large container and then put some in a spray bottle.
2. Spray the offending weed or vegetation. It should die in a couple of days.
3. Make sure you put your homemade round-up in a safe place.
4. Enjoy your weed-free area!
Recepie No 2.
• 2 cups vinegar
• 1 TBSP salt
• 2 TBSP dawn or oils
• Several drops of citrus based essential oil (optional)
• Spray bottle (you will need 20 oz. minimum)