Can I make an advance payment on my Property Taxes?
Yes. You may make an advance payment to be applied to help offset your next tax bill. Payments must be no less than $100. Please include the property owner's name, property address and parcel number if available. Advance payments made between August 1st and January 31st should be made to:
City of Prescott
800 Borner St.
Prescott, WI 54021

Payments made from February 1st and July 31st should be made to:
Pierce County Treasurer
P.O. Box 87
Ellsworth, WI 54011.

Payments will be applied to your tax bill as soon as they become available and an updated tax bill will be sent to you showing the remaining balance due.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make an advance payment on my Property Taxes?
2. Am I eligible for the lottery credit?
3. How can I find out if my property has Special Assessments due on it?
4. How can I get a receipt for my taxes?
5. What if my escrow check is more than my tax payment?
6. What if I don't agree with the assessed value of my home?
7. What is the $25 Special Charge on my taxes?
8. What is the First Dollar Credit?
9. When are my taxes due?
10. What is the mill rate?
11. Where should I pay my taxes?