How can I get a receipt for my taxes?
Send a self addressed stamped envelope (along with the name of the property owner, address, and parcel number if available) to:
City of Prescott
800 Borner St.
Prescott, WI 54021

If you are requesting a receipt or a copy of your tax bill after February 1st, please contact the Pierce County Treasurer at 715-273-6743. Updated tax bills are also available on the Pierce County website after February 1st.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make an advance payment on my Property Taxes?
2. Am I eligible for the lottery credit?
3. How can I find out if my property has Special Assessments due on it?
4. How can I get a receipt for my taxes?
5. What if my escrow check is more than my tax payment?
6. What if I don't agree with the assessed value of my home?
7. What is the $25 Special Charge on my taxes?
8. What is the First Dollar Credit?
9. When are my taxes due?
10. What is the mill rate?
11. Where should I pay my taxes?